Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A if for ABSOLUTELY!

2 years ago (almost to the date!) I had a visit from a dear friend of mine. It has been a long wait to recreate this adventure and it was ABSOLUTELY worth it!
15+ {diet} Cokes
4 churros
Monte Cristo {aka ham and cheese donut}
Feta fries
Extra large cinnamon roll
Gigantic French toast
?? cookies from Pooh Corner
2 Blue Slushies
1 Bucket of popcorn
and 13 kids left at home
is the ABSOLUTE perfect recipe for a perfect day!







I'm so glad one of my ABSOLUTE Favorite Cousins and one of my ABSOLUTE favorite friends could join in on the adventures of Megan and Kristen. Until next fall....
Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I had a dream about Disneyland last night. I don't remember the Monte Cristo in my dream, but it should have been!

Amy said...

Those monte cristos r my fav...so glad u had a day of favs.

A Rosie Family said...

It ABSOLUTELY was the best recipe!!!!!! Thanks for having me and like always.... showing me a great time!!

P.S. I still hear Kristen yelling in her "man voice" to look at the goat at random times of the day:) So fun!!