

30 came and went.
I don't really feel different.
I think when you have an old husband, you will always feel young.
What looked like a party for the boys...it turned out to be just that!
But I wouldn't have changed it.
Pure fun.

I was also so lucky to have a fun Mom's Morning Out with my dear friends who treated me to our Semi-Annual Goofy's Kitchen trip. Another great place to go while your kids are with the sitter!
3 comments:
Happy 30th!! It looks like you had such a blast! You are so stinkin' cute it's ridiculous.... in a good way, of course!
I'm a little behind, but I have to say I love the picture of Matthew with his buddies in those jeans! That's awesome!
Happy belated Birthday, Megan!
I know it wasn't your "dream" cruise kinda #30 but hope it was happy anyways! Just think... you will probably never forget it. (Take that how you will:)
HAPPY HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!
Post a Comment