
picture by Sarah Hull Photography
Today I have a 4 year old daughter. This girl. What can I say? Most days, she's my favorite. This blog might be a journal so I need to be careful what I say, but really, this girl is such a joy. I could never have asked for an easier kid. I don't know how we got so lucky but we sure are grateful for this little blessing in our lives!
Collin is a 4 year old who loves preschool, pizza (round table), "only" pink and purple, pillow pets, and princesses. Geez...you'd think her favorite letter was 'P'!
We laugh everyday at the funny things she comes up with.
She is extremely particular about her appearance. She has certain hair-do's that go with certain types of clothes. There are "Cool, pretty and cute" outfits. "Cool" is usually jeans or 'jeggings' with 2 pony tails, "pretty" is her fancy dresses with her favorite shoes with fancy hair and "cute" is just a simple dress with a fun do! The days she's feeling her cutest, she'll be sure to double check by saying something like, "mom, don't you think I look so cute today?" but if she's feeling "cool"...it's more like, "Dad is going to LOVE my outfit today!"
She is really in to counting by 10's and sounding out words. She loves going to primary and learning new songs.
Her best friend is still Phearson and he is all she requested for her birthday.
She loves her sister even though her sister beats up on her. a lot. Thank heavens Collin is so forgiving.
I love my little pal and had a great day celebrating her birth!






6 comments:
I can't believe it has been four years since I walked into your l and d room with the crazy asian nurse cleaning you up, four years since you were yelling at kyle to get out of the room while you were barfing. Maybe logan and blake should have been born around the same time....I don't think collin has forgiven him yet:) happy birthday to collin, I hope my girl is as easy and great as she is!
Awwwwwe, what a perfect bday post! I love it! Happy Birthday Collin! We need more Collin in our lives over here!
What a fun party for one fun girl! She is so sweet and just melts my heart... especially last week when she did not think I would like her bracelet!
Happy 4th to sweet, sweet Collin Mae!
Happy Birthday to the cutest, smartest, sassy little 4 year old girl around! Love ya girl!!
I love that I could be there on Collins special day. She is the sweetest friend. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday little Collin! I love how particular she is about her outfits already. Does she like spandex like her mama? I think a need a girl to dress up.
Post a Comment