Today we enjoyed a beautiful 85 degrees day at the beach!
I was so excited for this wild and crazy girl to have a blast at the beach.
Looks like she is following in her sisters footsteps and is terrified of the sand.
Honestly...it makes for a relaxing day for me!
Luckily...this girl overcame her fears and was LOVING every second of the sand and sun!







8 comments:
You were there today, too? We were at Ocean and 57th until around noon.
What! How were we all there today and we didn't run into anyone :) I was wishing Adalie would be like your girls, but she was complete opposite and went straight for the water... eating sand all along the way.
We were there around 2-ish. On Bayshore. Guess we all had the same idea!
i am envious of blake's mullet...
-matthew
Too funny! We were at ocean and dana until about 12:30. So how did you move the pictures in your post, blogging from your phone?
All this talk of everyone at the peninsula makes me want to cry. Wish I was there in the 85 degrees by the beach. Miss you.
I am dying to get to the beach...if we could get over this dang winter coldness! Ronan hates everything associated with the beach..ugh.
Oh and about the diet coke fast...I think there is maybe three Sonics in VA...one of them just so happpens to be within walking distance from my house! Now, what are the chances?
I have already caved..:(
way to rub it in. so jealous. and such cute beach bums.
Post a Comment