Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Product Debut!

I am beyond excited about my new products by Pumpkin Seed. They scream SPRING! All of these items will be available to purchase this weekend at a fun Boutique.
Come visit me there!





Photobucket

9 comments:

the waites said...

i would like to place an order for miss mia jane! i WILL BE THERE NEXT WEEK AND CAN PICK ONE UP. I like the aqua please size 12-18 mon.

Braden and Jodee said...

I am in LOVE!

Lisa Harris said...

Is there a reason why you didn't show me these last weekend? I need to place an order.

Hess Fam said...

Rach..I've got one on hold for you.
Lis...check your email.

Pepper Lovin! said...

HI I was 'stalking' around on friends blogs and came across yours! I LOVE those little rompers can you email me as to how I can get one? what sizes etc. Thanks

Rachel
rachbos44@yahoo.com

Jenna Nash said...

How can I get my hands on one of those yellow rompers for my baby girl? They are gorgeous! Email me: nashtychick@yahoo.com Thanks!

CarolNan Hess said...

Soooo cute. I think the twins look like little yellow baby chicks and Blake reminds me of a delicious jelly bean. Love them.

Totally Hess said...

I'm out of the toddler girl market, but I love the headbands Colin and Reese are wearing! Wear can I get some of those?

kiks said...

how can i get a ruffle ronper for my girl's 1st bday? can i just order thru you? prices?