Friday, December 30, 2011

Boy oh boy!!

We are thrilled (especially dad) about our upcoming baby boy!!

15 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! So happy for Matthew since you thought you'd have all girls. Congrats! Hope you have a happy new year; miss you!

Kippy said...

i am especially excited too!! :D

Sarah Hull said...

Honestly, so fun and so happy for you guys!!! What a treat to have a little boy! Love yoU!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

I am so excited and happy for you! Love the picture. That should be framed and hung in baby boys room.

Bonnie said...

Happy day for the Hess family! Congratulations! So fun to have a baby brother!!

The Tyler's said...

Megan!! That is the best news! You look great. Congrats to your fAm.

Amy said...

SO SO SO FUN! ps. when did collin turn ten?

kiks said...

that's rad!

the waites said...

AHHHHHHHHH I am SO ESTATIC RIGHT NOW I AM DOING ALL CAPS!!!!!

SERIOUSLY BEAMING FORM EAR TO EAR THOUGH-CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

YEAH! that is such great news! Im sure your Hubby is so EXCITED!! you now get to experience the joys of having a little boy!! Im sure his big sisters will just love on him!

Totally Hess said...

So exciting! Love that Matthew has his eyes closed for this picture too! Can't even keep his eyes open for a boy!

Lisa Harris said...

Love Matthy's face! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

So fun Megs! Now Matthew can go to his own boy's tball games! I hope I follow your pattern and have a girl next.

Amanda C said...

So exciting!! Congrats! Love the Christmas post too :)

kaitlyn price said...

congrats and tell collin happy birthday we miss you soo much.