Along with her great hospitality, came great babysitting! Mel's 2 youngest kids played with Collin all day every day! I hardly knew she was there! She loved laughing and dancing with them. And I loved just relaxing!
If we weren't hangin' at the party house, we were on a shopping mission. I had a few specifics that I was looking for that took us to some fun stores like this...
Saturday morning we went to a blistering cold Easter Egg Hunt. Collin was pretty excited about the ONE plastic egg she found! Melanie was also excited about the ONE plastic egg she found because she won 2 Jazz tickets in hers.
And finally, we forgot that you can still get a sunburn in freezing cold weather while sitting at a double header baseball game! At least she's still happy!





9 comments:
okay that hair-do collin has in the last picture is too stinkin cute! half-pony? get serious. and where are you putting that cute blue chair it looks like you bought?
hey megan...im not going to call you right now since its so late but i did get your message and i would love to watch collin tomorrow night! aaron doesnt have anything going on so i told him he can go play some vball while i have collin if not then he might just come with me...he love colin to hehe. umm so we ar ein the middle of moving so thats what we will be doing tomorrow morning but if you want to call(when you et this) me and give me somemore details and how to get to your new place that would be good(probably after 9,trying to sleep in we are so exhuasted from all the moving) so i will talk to you tomorrow=) cant wait!
looks like some fun stuff! hey... I need to check on my hair date with you.. I might have a conflict (big surprise!) call me please!!! thanks
Looks like y'all had a blast...I wanna know more on the shopping adventures..that store looks DARLING!!
hey megan thanks for having us watch collin! we have missed her so much...she was so good and had us laughing all night,we got video of her dancin and shakin her booty(so hilarious)and your new place is adorable and has lots of space{lucky!} well hope you guys had a good night and call us any time we are more than happy to play with collin!
Looks like a great trip with Mary Ann Annabba! What kind of store was emilyjayne? It looks adorable....vintage?
The trip looks so fun. I love the cute sunburn checks. So I want to make a jewlery thingy. I have the same prob but I went white trash as usual and just put stick pins in my wall and hung it there. And wow Matthew likes shoes, I love his face in the pic he was so proud.
Hi Megan,
Your little girl is so cute! I think the last time I saw her was a newborn at Super Mex when you were with Ryan and Autum. I think she looks a lot like Matt! I always see your post on others blogs and thought I would stop by and say HI!
Mandi Titel (Bailey)
jealous. ok, i know i was livin la vida loca, but i'm so sad i missed out on the utah fun. LOVE the nielsen fam -- they're so cute!
Post a Comment