Hooray for GIRLS!!!! She's definately set up in the wardorbe department! And I can't wait to hear what darling name you come up with next. Congratulations
you are so darn creative! i was with summer when she got the text and we were so excited. im jealous cause i only have one little lady. keep the bows comin...
You knew it! You knew it all along! You can predict the future! Can you please tell me if my flight will be smooth tomorrow? Call me. I need a pep talk! I am so glad that Collin will have Berkley and little A will have little A! It will be fun to have all those girlies so close in age. :) XOXOXO
Well Molly spilled the beans to me when I was her..but I was still so excited to see this!!! I love that the sports nut will soon be surrounded with girls. How cute is that? You are too cute. Aren't you supposed to be showing now! I'm bummed I missed you guys at Lehi days!
Wow that is so fun. Can't wait to see what she looks like. So I am a little intrigued about your dream. What was it about? Well can't wait to see your darling. Are you going to make it to the big reunion? Love ya.
Congrats Megan and Mathew! I forgot you were pregnant until I saw this post, yay for Colin that she'll have a buddy sister to play with! I've been hearing around town that a lot of your clients are so sad you aren't going to be coming back to do hair, sad for them but good for you and your babes.
What the heck! I hate that the Beckstrand side of this family never hears anything. Tell Matthew that he's in BIG trouble! And Congrats and the next girl. We had our girls first and they are great babysitters now. And my daughter Shayne LOVES David Archuletta. She's planning on marrying him. She went to his concert last week. She's going to die when I show her your pictures.
7/26/11: "Mom, I want to die." Why? "because if I died I wouldn't have to throw up anywhere and I wouldn't have to pick up all my things." (she has a really hard life)
4/26/11: While laying in bed talking to mom: "Mom, I love you more than Dad, and I just love Dad more than Minnie Mouse...because I don't like black...and that's why I don't want you to ever turn on the lights." ok?
6/30/10: "I just want toast. With NO peanut butter. Just WHITE butter. In THIS bowl. With NO crust. Cut in Triangles." she's really easy going.
5/20/10: As we turned the on the everyday morning show she says, "Mickey Mouse the heck?! What is going on?"
4/14/10: "Mom, Dad is SUPER tired." So I say, "Oh really? Why?" and she says in her most serious *I feel so sorry for him voice*, "Because he made REALLY hard pants today."
12/11/09: "Oh, Nevermind Collin" she came back with "Oh, never YOURS mom"
10/23/09: "Mom? Where are we going again?....WAIT....That rhymes with Miss Hannigan!"
10/18/09: While listening to the primary children sing and share messages about "eternal families" during church, we noticed that Collin was rather interested in what they were saying. Matthew asked, "Collin, what are they talking about?"
To which she replied, "What? Turtle families!"
8/4/09: Collin is really into her birthday right now. She'll constantly remind us that hers is February 5th. Tonight she says..."When's your birthday dad?" he told her June 9th. "No...It's not June Dad, that's silly." "When's your birthday mom?" "December 14th." *Gasp* "That's a BEAUTIFUL name"!
4/1/09: "How old are you Collin?" "2!"
"How old is Mommy?" "3"
"How old is Daddy?" "Um...45"
3/20/09: When getting Collin out of bed I ask, "Collin? Are you so freezing cold?" to which she replies, "no mom. I'm so freezing warm!"
46 comments:
Oh yeah, another little beauty. I'm so excited for you. I've been waiting for this news all morning.
kisses
oh we are so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet the little princess.
Woohoo! So fun.
Can't handle how exited me (and my girl fetus :) are!!
yea! so perfect, congrats.
Wow that is awesome congratulations! That is so exciting.
How exciting! Congratulations!
Yippee for SISTERS!
TOO FUN!!!! You just can't go wrong with girls. I am So happy for you. I miss you friend. Let's play soon!!!
Hooray!! Now if you can wish a girl my way we'll be good!
Congrats! Two girls! I love it!
Yaaaaaaay!
perfect!! I love it...just like us!!
Congrats! Your little girl is so cute and now you get to have two little cuties.
YAY!!! Congratulations!
congrats! lots of fun little girls to play with yay! i hope your loving your new place.
Hooray for GIRLS!!!!
She's definately set up in the wardorbe department! And I can't wait to hear what darling name you come up with next.
Congratulations
I LOVE IT!!! Congrats you guys, we can't wait to meet her!
Congrats!!
you are so darn creative! i was with summer when she got the text and we were so excited. im jealous cause i only have one little lady. keep the bows comin...
kristi
You knew it! You knew it all along! You can predict the future! Can you please tell me if my flight will be smooth tomorrow? Call me. I need a pep talk! I am so glad that Collin will have Berkley and little A will have little A! It will be fun to have all those girlies so close in age. :) XOXOXO
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so excited
Ohhhhhhh I am so happy you and the fam!!!! Another adorable girl...just perfect!
I'm so excited for you! you really do make cute girls. I just know you are going to have all girls!
Shut Up! I am just all grins! I didnt think you would find out until you were I dont know SHOWING!
congrats! Little sass needs a pal!
Can we please have tea parties every day the week of the 5th??
inlwas will be checking out and partays will be checking in!
Hip hip hooray! Nixie and Delilah will have the funnest California cousins! I'm with Rachel, will ya start showing already?
Another cute Hess baby girl.. What is not exciting about that!! I love it! (Shall I start preping Tav now to meet his new girlfriend?)
there is nothing better than 2 girls! congrats!
Well Molly spilled the beans to me when I was her..but I was still so excited to see this!!!
I love that the sports nut will soon be surrounded with girls. How cute is that?
You are too cute. Aren't you supposed to be showing now!
I'm bummed I missed you guys at Lehi days!
Congrats!
OK, I believe you now. You always said you'd have a ton of girls. I'm so excited for you and Collin to have a lil' sis.
Can I give you a HUGE congrats!!!! And I am SOOOOOOO Jealous..
i thought so! can't wait to see her...you guys make good looking little girls!
i am happy it's another friend for kips daughter. and i am happy you have a house not an apt!!
Wow that is so fun. Can't wait to see what she looks like. So I am a little intrigued about your dream. What was it about? Well can't wait to see your darling. Are you going to make it to the big reunion? Love ya.
Hooray!!! congrats!!
Congrats Megan and Mathew! I forgot you were pregnant until I saw this post, yay for Colin that she'll have a buddy sister to play with! I've been hearing around town that a lot of your clients are so sad you aren't going to be coming back to do hair, sad for them but good for you and your babes.
You are so lucky! Wonder if girl #2 will have as much sass as girl #1?
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!
YES! YES! YES!
Hooray for sisters!!!!!
What the heck! I hate that the Beckstrand side of this family never hears anything. Tell Matthew that he's in BIG trouble! And Congrats and the next girl. We had our girls first and they are great babysitters now. And my daughter Shayne LOVES David Archuletta. She's planning on marrying him. She went to his concert last week. She's going to die when I show her your pictures.
YAY! We love little girls!!! Congrats!
Yay! Thats awesome! Congrats on adding another cute girl to your cute family!!!
-Angie
congrats! im sooo excited for you guys!!!! any idea on names yet?
Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys. Matthew is gonna have his hands full with you girls!
Congrats Megs! Another pretty girl in the family! How fun!!!
Post a Comment