it was quite the weekend around here. after 70+ years of family tradition and cherished memories, matthew's parents said good-bye to beautiful long beach and were welcomed by southern utah! it will be quite the adjustment around here for us because i know how much collin will miss her grandparents living so close. we are happy for their new adventures on which they are about to embark!
you will be missed! 

a glimpse of the major packing process...
matthew decided trucking might be his new passion as he enjoyed 20 hours in a u-haul to and from is parents new home.i thought i'd send him off with a little love.
on the home front....
we were just as busy!
i hired some cheap labor and we worked our tails off!

thank you mom and krysta helping me accomplish the following in 2 days...- 6 different fabrics for decorating my 2x2 house
- painting chairs
- recovering chairs
- sewing like crazy
- shopping like crazy
- laughing like crazy
- hanging pictures
- hanging curtains
- envisioning what my house might look like eventually
- gaining 10 lbs from multiple cupcake runs
- keeping me safe while my matthie was away!
*although we accoplished much...most of the projects are not finished so they will be posted as soon as they are complete. i'm trying to beg them to come back next weekend for more fun!!!???






11 comments:
I hope Russ got ALL of his stuff out on time! ;)
I can't wait to see your house! I know it will look great!
What?? The Hess' moved?? Why the change?
I can't wait to see all the projects you've been working on.
Mama Hess moved?! I just really wanted to say Mama because I know you love it!
You know we will be on pins and needles until the house pics are up...so get movin!!
Could you please send your mom and krista to my house next please? Looks like everything will turn out cute! Can't wait to see the "after"s!
So sad that Matthew's parents are gone. You were really nice to help pack up many a times! I heart your new house and although you tried to tell me I couldn't come see it until your mom came to put some touches on... I think it is adorable! And now it probably looks even cuter! Call me... what day are we doing the train this week?
I wish you and your crew would decorate my house. I have this trait called indecisive. Can't wait to see the finished product!! Ry loves driving U-hauls too.
already know it's going to be the cutest house around. so jealous. and i love your backyard.
oooo i cant wait to see all the finished products!
Sad to see your in-laws go, hope it all went smoothly! Stop it with your cute survival bag. Oops...I think I remember matthew saying how you and your mom tear up the the house and you saying how it would all be done before he came home:) i'm coming over soon to see your progress!!
I can't wait to see your new casa....April maybe...oh wait, it is April!!
Post a Comment